[La Catrina Style] Macy's Fall Runway Accessory Trends on Univision

I know I have fallen off the face of the blogging world within the last months/ year, but I am here to make it up to you! I originally wanted to write a formal transitional post introducing you to the new content I plan on sharing in future blog posts, but here goes a little informal 411.  I have recently founded La Catrina Style, a styling firm.  This blog will give you a behind the scenes glimpse at my work as a fashion and product stylist, personal shopper and wardrobe consultant in LA (+ the usual outfits and school shenanigans from before).  I hope enjoy the new content.

Below I share with you a few behind the scenes  of my most recent project with Macys and Univision, where we chose three prominent Fall Fashion trends; "Grunge/ Punk", "Menswear Inspired" and    "Colorblock Party"and translated them into accessories. We showed viewers how to achieve the "runway look" by way of accessories. 


Martha Gil de Montes Spokesperson and PR Manager for Macys and Fernanda Kelly host of Lanzate live on air.
"Punk/ Grunge" Runway inspiration. (Image source style.com)
(Macy's Merchandise featured)
Add glamour and sophistication to grunge and punk looks by adding touches of black and gold. 
"Menswear" Fall 2013 Runway inspiration  (images from style.com)
(Macy's Merchandise featured)
Menswear inspired footwear is a hot item this fall and add edge to any feminine look.
"Colorblock Party" Runway inspiration. (Images from style.com)
(Macy's Merchandise featured)
A new take on Colorblock is present this Fall, the blocks are more modern and balanced out by neutrals. 
And here I am sneaking in a little "behind the scenes" outfit of the day photo, to make up for the lack of  outfit updates these last months. 

Xx

Ari

Comments

Anonymous said…
welcome back!