The Perfect [Bandana Print] Dress


Saying that I have been living in this Vans Girls Spring Collection Dress is an understatement. As soon as I threw it on for the first time, I knew we were going to be good friends. My closet was lacking a light and comfortable spring/ summer dress until this dress came along. Now, I am seriously considering getting the same dress in the back color as well. Below, I show you how to wear the dress in an easy, effortless, comfortable way by combining it with some of my favorite of the moment accessories.   
1 //  2  //  3  // 4  //  5
If you follow my Instagram feed, I am sure you have noticed that these mid-heel gladiator sandals are my favorite (and on major repeat).  They are just so comfortable, the best part is that I can wear them all day long at work and on my day long weekend adventures as well.  This has inspired me to possibly compose a short video to share with you some of my favorite spring (wearable) shoe options.  Let's see if this video happens! Wish me luck.

Xx

Ariana Cabral - Founder/ Lead Stylist at La Catrina Style 


Comments

Anonymous said…
this is lovely!