Mother's Day Gift Ideas- Classy Momma Gift Guide

I am a creature of procrastination, especially when it comes to gift shopping.  Because of this lovely habit of mine, it is that you find this Mother's Day Gift Guide just days before.  I like to gift my momma feminine, classic items that she normally would not indulge in.  Inspired by my mother I have put together a "Classy Momma" gift guide for you.

Sparkly and feminine stud earrings are the perfect way to bring light and highlight mom's beautiful face.   Look for styles with an extra special touch such as floral shapes, or interesting and new shapes and stones.   
There is no sun glass shape as classy and iconic as the cat eye style (in my humble opinion).  My mom usually plays it safe when picking out sunglasses, so what better way to get mom to start rocking the super fab cat eye than by giving her a pair.  This one is super affordable by Marc Jacobs.
The same story applies with watches, there is no way mom would normally go for an over sized menswear inspired watch. So,  lets gift her this fab one by Michael Kors and maybe we can borrow it sometime? 
The shade of pink on this Kate Spade mini pendant necklace is perfection and the price is super affordable as well.
Bold Bag and Scarf Combo: J Crew Scarf and Kate Spade Bag
There is quite nothing as fab as a beautiful bag accessorized with a tied printed scarf, this is the ultimate combo and the ultimate gift  for mom.

Now I leave you with a video (in Spanish) of some of my recent styling work, just in case you need more (last minute) mother's day gift ideas.  Table top styling by (me under La Catrina Style) all gifts available at Macy's.


Happy Mother's Day
Feliz Dia de Las Madres
xo
Ariana Cabral- Founder/ Lead Stylist at La Catrina Style

Comments