[What I Wore] Ross Fall Faves: Mixed Prints



[full outfit is from Ross Dress For Less]

I am getting ready for the fall season, and have joined the Ross Fall Must Haves Style Challenge.  Where I styled four full looks for fall, all under $100 each!  I am all about affordable style and shopping smart so this "style challenge" was a fun one and what "La Catrina Style" is all about.  Throughout the month Ross will be releasing a weekly look on their Facebook page.  The best part is that by voting for your favorite look you will enter to win a $150 gift card to create your own look. [Click here to vote]

For the first look, I combined prints and textures for a fun feminine outfit perfect for a "girls night out".  Adding a dash of gold jewelry and a bright lipstick gives the outfit a little extra personality. What I like the most about this outfit is that ALL the pieces can be used over (and over) again in different ways giving us more "fashion" value.  I plan on re-wearing the fuzzy sweater with jeans and booties once the weather gets chilly and definitely plan on pairing the plaid skirt with a simple tank, the gold necklace and a moto jacket later on!  

I hope you enjoy this little style challenge, which proves that you don't need to spend a lot of money to rock a fab outfit. Stay tuned for the remaining three looks and for a little Ross shopping guide.

Besos, 

Ariana Cabral, Founder & Lead Stylist at La Catrina Style 

Comments