[New to the Closet] Vans Classic Checkerboard Sneakers

 I have newly fallen in love with sneakers.  I say newly because back in the day, when I was in high school I was a total sneaker girl.  Pumas, Adidas, Nike, either I had them or obsessed over them all. However, don't ask me why but as soon as I graduated high school I strayed as far away as possible from sneakers.  It was impossible to find one pair of sneakers anywhere near me.  Anyway, within the last years I have fallen back in love with my first "shoe love" the sneaker!  I am sure it all has to do with the fact that the sneaker is having an "it" fashion moment, there are so many amazing classic styles resurfacing.  My current favorite pair is the Vans classic slip-on, because it's super affordable and available in so many fabrications my favorites being the classic checkerboard (pictured above) classic leopard print, metallic leather, leather snake and the perforated leather .  This is just a little glimpse at one easy outfit I put together, a LBD and a bold slip-on sneaker. Trust me you will be seeing a lot more of these babies!
check out my favorite Vans Slip-On styles here:


complete the look here:







Besitos,

Ariana Cabral, Founder & Lead Stylist at La Catrina Style

Comments