[Out & About] Road Trip to Hearst Castle

November has come and gone and as I am sure I have mentioned many times before, November is my birthday month therefore my favorite month.  This year for my birthday, I decided to do something a little different.  I planned a mini- California road trip, convinced the boyfriend and headed up north along Pacific Coast Highway for a few days.  It was a lovely trip and the perfect reminder that there is so much to see and explore in my lovely California.  Our first stop was  Hearst Castle in San Simeon.  The photographs above speak for themselves, Hearst Castle is a hidden gem and I only say this because of all the people I talked to before and after my trip about 90% of them were not familiar with Hearst Castle.  The views, architecture, gardens & the history combined make it a truly magical stop along PCH.  I recommend you visit the property during the later tour hours so that you can catch the breathtaking sunset at the top of the hill and on your way down. 

More trip details to come,

xo- Ari

Comments