[Out & About] Bluemercury Makeup & Skincare Shop @ Macy's Santa Anita

A few weeks ago I was able to attend an exclusive press event to experience Bluemercury,  Macy's  new "shop-in-shop" concept offering high end luxury makeup and skincare brands and treatments.  This event invitation could not have arrived at a better time!  As you may or may not know, this past year my beauty shopping habits have shifted.  Where before my interest and money went all to makeup and today it's all going to skincare.  It may be the fact that I am older and wiser, but I have realized that beauty starts with skincare.  I can apply all the makeup in the world, but if I don't take care of the base...my skin, all of that makeup will not make a difference. So now, I am eager to spend hours and hours exploring all of the new skincare offerings available.
The Blue mercury shops will feature a great mix of beauty and skincare brands including some of my favorites, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, NARS and new and exclusive to Bluemercury brands M-61 & Lune Aster.

Check out the amazing goody bag I left home with.  Very excited to try the M-61 hand cream and Power Glow Peel!  Thank you Macy's & thank you Bluemercury.

A total of four Bluemercury shops are now open at the following Macy's stores:
Santa Anita, Victoria Gardens, Union Square San Francisco & Memorial City Houston.  I highly recommend you stop by if you have one nearby.

x

Ari

Comments

Alex moner said…
I can apply all the makeup in the world, but if I don't take care of the base...my skin, all of that makeup will not make a difference.www.revitolphytoceramidesreviews.com
Unknown said…
Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting! Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice.
____________________________
Cosmetics shopping in Qatar