[Ari de Vaga] The Feeling of Zacatecas


 Feeling very accomplished by the fact that I was able to squeeze in an outfit photo session while I was on vacation in the city of Zacatecas, Mexico. Take in mind that by "photo session" I mean an "official" mini- photo shoot using my professional camera and NOT my iPhone!  I was feeling very inspired to be back in Zacatecas, plus the setting and backdrop options were just gorgeous at the turn of every corner.  To be honest, I would have liked to have been able to stay more days to explore the city and shoot more photos, which only means I have to make my way back soon.  Another confession, it feels a little weird to be back in front of the camera shooting outfit pictures for the blog.  It's been a really long time and even though I never had the "posing"down before, it's going to take me a while to get back in the groove of things.  In the meantime, please enjoy my awkward posing and all, as always!  This location felt very, very special to me and truly, it's more about the breathtaking backdrop, the moment captured and the beautiful feeling of connection with my roots and a lot less about the outfit.
Location: Ex- Templo de San Agustín, Zacatecas Mexico (dates back to 1575)

Comments

nick said…
Dr. Martens is one of the most popular brands in the safety shoe category. Its flagship products are the ones that are gaining a lot of popularity
dr martens industrial steel toe