[ U P D A T E ] It's Been a While + A Lot Has Happened


Hola! Sitting here composing this "blog update" once again and it's feeling very Deja Vu-ish. Been there, done that!  You have especially been through this before if you have been following along for some time now.  I start blogging.  Then "life happens".  I get busy and caught up with other things and the cycle continues until it starts all over again.  Well yes!  LIFE definitely HAPPENED.  My last post was way over a year ago and let me tell you there have been some major changes that "happened" in that space of time.  Most importantly and most notably - I got engaged and married the love off my life.  We had a big-ish wedding as most Mexicans do and it was beautiful! I have decided to take advantage of this blog space to share ALL of my wedding related adventures and trust me, there were a lot!

Engagement shoot,  DIY (do it yourself) wedding planning, wedding dress shopping, bridal shower, bachelorette festivities all leading up to THE BIG DAY.   I plan on composing a few more posts about this whole process in general, so if there is ANYTHING in specific from the list above you want me to share about... please feel free to let me know!  For now I leave you with a few of my favorite "behind the scenes" captures.
  

               

    Excited to share more!
xx
Ariana Cabral (and now) Lopez ;)

Comments