Outfit: Spots All Over


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M polka dot tee, H&M Cargo pants, NORDSTROM RACK scarf, JEFFREY CAMPBELL mariel wedge, F21 necklace, ALDO bag

A very casual and laid back outfit.  Can you tell that I am STILL obsessed with mixing my prints?  Not sure if I will ever get over this print mixing obsession, good or bad... not sure.  Yesterday I went to my first football game ever, not sure how I feel about it since I am still way to tired to tell.  Yesterday was my sport Saturday, so I am hoping today will be my fashion Sunday.  Hoping to shoot some outfit pictures, and get some Christmas shopping done. 
Hope you all have a lovely fashion Sunday ;)!
Xo
aRi

Comments

Carina said…
lovelove the top and the shoes! had to be jeffrey campbell (:
Kookie B. said…
Those pants seriously go well with those Mariel wedges! i love this look so much!

http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Totally lovin those pants and of course your shoes:D
Sharon Lei said…
Mixing prints will live on fooooorever! ha ha. :) I love the dots with the leopard.. fabulous combo!! Hope you're well hun. xo.

xx Love & Aloha
**I'm hosting a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway! Come Enter!! :)
MeganRose. said…
you look great, i love your hair like that! love the polka dots with that scarf. hope you're having a great weekend!

xxoo,
meganrose.
kim said…
seriously cute look, the wedges look so awesome with the socks.


clothes are cute
Alexandra said…
Such a cute look, I love how you make all the patterns work together. Also your hair looks awesome pinned back like that!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/
Unknown said…
leopard!!! <3 well done dvrling ;)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Unknown said…
You have the best necklaces!! so cute!
Froso M. said…
Polka dots with leopard print? That is SO amazing, you look terrific girl, well done!

xoxo,
Froso from Style Nirvana
Bernarda said…
Love your mixing prints. And your hair looks great!

xxx
Rebecca said…
Lovely top x


http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/
celita said…
THOSE PANTS ARE AMAZING!!
Neekoh said…
I like how the polka dot shirt drapes perfectly. And those are awesome pants! I might need to find me a pair just like that.

XXo,
Neekoh
Ahh, one of my fav looks of yours! You MUST pin back your hair like that more often; so cute!

The leopard and polka dots are such a great combo!

xx, becs
Kirstie. said…
Polka dots are love and I really like how you mixed them with the cheetah shoes this hole look is amazing.

Im glad to see your steping outside of your comfort zone to take pictures.